Thursday, July 16, 2009

Corsets Are Cages



Tracklist:
01. Jesus Plays A Firebird
02. Too Close For Missiles, I'm Switching To Guns
03. Utah, But I'm Taller

If You Like: Here I Come Falling, Four Letter Lie, akissforjersey

Nice, short demo. These guys changed their name to Emarosa in 2007, and you can definitely hear that it's similar. It's impossible for me to listen to these songs without immediately following with This Is Your Way Out. I think that the actual music sounds better in these demos than in TIYWO, but the vocals aren't as developed. I wish they had a more legitimate release, it would have been excellent. 8/10

1 comment:

  1. This is really interesting to read its very nice post ! Hope you will post many more!

    Corsets Queen Sale: - Reversible corsets for plus size women’s

    ReplyDelete